Come join us for a playday of Authentic Unmasking!
Unmasking Authenticity Playday
Can you imagine If...?
- You had never, ever needed to pretend to be anyone but yourself?
- You now have the freedom to truly express yourself creatively?
- You could play and enjoy this exploration with other people who feel safe and supportive?
What if you could...?
- De-shame how you authentically enjoy to play
- Revel in the relief of easy, non-neuronormative creativity
- Celebrate being part of a group in which you belong and thrive!
Play your way to your most authentic self!
Saturday 27th April @ 74 Castlebar Road Ealing W5 2DD
You don't need to...
- Be remotely artistic or have any established creative skills
- Have done anything like this before
- Worry you’re not enough or too much!
You do need to...
- Be willing to try new things
- Be mindful enough to give yourself a break as and when you need it
- Be open to reconnecting with your unique neurodivergent creativity
Meet your facilitators:
and me (Tiga-Rose!)
Paulina is a playful, compassionate psychotherapist dedicated to supporting individuals, couples, and families on their journey towards mental well-being.
With specialised training in integrative psychotherapy, systemic couples and family therapy, relational therapy, and creative arts therapy, Paulina brings a holistic approach to therapy.
Paulina is passionate about fostering healthy relationships. Her expertise extends to addressing neurodiversity and ensuring a supportive and inclusive therapeutic space for all.
Paulina believes that every person’s story is unique and she draws from various therapeutic modalities to tailor her sessions to your specific needs. Her goal is to empower and to discover inner strengths and build resilience, fostering lasting happiness and fulfilment.
9:30 am arrive (for 10 am start)
We ease into the day with a conversation around masking and authenticity, and why it especially matters in play and creativity.
We follow this with a morning of sensory exploration of yourself, objects, and sensations.
Lunch is not provided but you are welcome to bring food, or pop into Ealing, and eat in the garden.
Saturday afternoon starts with small and whole group games, with and without rules, to expand and enjoy our new-found authentic self-expression.
These joyous relational games support us feeling connected, enhance our sense of belonging, and that those we are with love our company as our unmasked, authentic selves.
We finish at 4 pm.
A full day of laughter, belonging and unmasking!
Early bird tickets are £120 per person for the day.
Full price tickets are £160.
You must sign up below in order to have access to early bird tickets.
Ticket price includes everything at the venue including all arts and crafts materials, hot and cold drinks and snacks at break time.
Please note, lunch is not included.
Early bird tickets will be on sale in March.
Tickets are non-refundable but they are transferable.
The venue is at 74 Castlebar Hill, London, W13 8AX.
We suggest coming by public transport and Ealing Broadway station is about 10 minutes walk away.
Please contact us if you would like to book at parking space at the venue.